Interlaken - Schweiz - Switzerland
The Hotel Lötschberg is located in a quiet side street, only a 3-minute walk away from Interlaken West station and the town centre. The house with its characteristic turret on the roof was built over 100 years ago by great-grandfather Fritz Hutmacher. Now the hotel is run by Susanne Hutmacher, the widdow of Fritz Hutmacher.
The rooms of the hotel provide all modern comforts, including a bathroom with either a shower or a bath, cable TV, free W-LAN, Safe and a hair dryer. All rooms have a magnificent view of the unique alpine panorama surrounding Interlaken. The hotel got a third star in 2012.
Standard, superior and deluxe rooms have been totally renovated in April 2011 and are now modern and functional.
The hotel is a non-smokers hotel. The infrastructure and additional services are also available to the guests of Susi’s B&B.
- Parking spaces
- A lockable garage for motorbikes and bicycles
- Luggage storage room
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron
- Free W-LAN, internet station (additional charge) in the Chill-Out lounge
- Chill-Out lounge with microwave, fridge, TV, book corner (library)
- Mountain bikes
- Free tea and coffee around the clock
- Sunny terrace with pergola
- Thai restaurant
Susanne and her crew will help you with advise. With their personal ideas and suggestions they will make your holiday an unforgettable experience. You will find diamonds where others expect to find pebbles.